The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Anthony Todd Martin, 25, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 6:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 3000 block of Austin Lane on suspicion of felony vehicle burglary, assault with a deadly weapon, possession of stolen property, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and battery. Martin was allegedly caught rifling through a vehicle there. The vehicle owner tackled him to the ground and held him until police arrived. The victim’s wallet was allegedly found in Martin’s pocket. His bail was set at $27,264.
• A 50-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 9:57 a.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of Roop Street on suspicion of failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $394.
• Paul O’Dell Phillips, 33, an equipment operator, was arrested at 11:24 p.m. at Goni and Hot Springs roads on suspicion of gross misdemeanor unlawful taking of a motor vehicle and misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $2,732.
— The following are some of the 154 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A utility trailer was stolen from the 2400 block of Arrowhead Drive at 11:30 a.m.
• A vehicle burglary report in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road at 3:45 p.m.
• A vehicle burglary report in the 900 block of North Carson Street at 10:17 p.m.
• A 12-year-old arrested as incorrigible for not going to school for two days in the 400 block of Winnie Lane at 1:10 p.m.
• A vehicle injury report in the 1500 block of Telegraph at 3:45 p.m.
The following are some of the 82 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Silver Springs at 12:38 a.m.
• Fire in the 500 block of Highway 208 in Mason Valley at 3:54 a.m.
• Drug report at the Silver Springs substation at 12:10 p.m.
• Misdemeanor warrant arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 12:52 p.m.
• Accident on Dayton Valley Road at 5:04 p.m.
• Shoplifting report in the 1400 block of Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley 5:41 p.m.
• Dispatch telephone lines went down at 7:39 p.m.
The following are some of the 21 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Accident on State Route 341 near the entrance to Lousetown Road at 6:45 a.m.
• Two dogs attacked another on L Street at 8:30 a.m.