The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Julio Vasquez, 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:50 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony grand theft auto and two counts of vehicle burglary. Bail was set at $25,000.
• William Harvey Geiger, 32, a transient warehouse worker was arrested at 5:13 a.m. Sunday in the 2300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice. Bail was set at $15,000. Also arrested was a 32-year-old unemployed Carson City resident on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 54-year-old disabled Carson City resident at 5:45 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Long on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $275.
The following are some of the 120 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a domestic dispute in Weed Heights in Mason Valley at 1:43 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of 20 people involved in a fight in the 800 block of Commerce Center Drive in Fernley at 1:37 p.m. Saturday.
• A stalking report in the 300 block of Appaloosa Way in Fernley at 4:22 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a drunk driver at La Fond and Wagon Wheel avenues in Mark Twain at 11:19 p.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.