The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old man, address and occupation unknown, was arrested at 3:35 a.m. Thursday on drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
— The following are some of the 161 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Four employees in the 2200 block of North Carson Street had their vehicles tampered with overnight. One vehicle was burglarized.
• Tires were slashed on a company truck in the 500 block of West College Parkway at 8:06 a.m.
• A hit-and-run accident happened at 1:12 p.m. on North Carson Street.
• A man reported he forgot his ATM card at the teller machine, and someone was using it at 7:02 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Battery report in the 300 block of Old Dayton Road in Dayton Valley at 8:54 a.m.
• Assault report at the Silver Springs substation at 10:26 a.m.
• Larceny report at the Silver Springs substation at 10:57 a.m.
• The coroner was called to the 900 block of Opal Way in Fernley at 1:11 p.m.
• Harassment report at the Dayton substation at 1:35 p.m.
• Accident on Industrial Parkway in Mound House at 3:39 p.m.
• Accident in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 80 in Fernley at 4:40 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 100 block of Fortune Drive at 4:51 p.m. following a domestic dispute report.
• Larceny report in the 800 block of Commerce Center Drive in Fernley at 6:46 p.m.
• A report of shots fired on Falcon Way in Mason Valley at 7:32 p.m.
The following are some of the 14 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday
• An arrest was made at 1:38 p.m. on North C Street following the report of a domestic dispute.
• The coroner was called to North B Street at 2:08 p.m. after a tenant apparently died from natural causes.
• An inmate was transferred from Storey County to Carson City at 5:28 p.m.
• Someone has been illegally entering a vacant apartment on North C Street.