The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ramiro Soto Jr., 38, a laborer from Carson City was arrested at 5 p.m. Thursday at Long and Roop streets on suspicion of felony possession of marijuana and misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $9,632.
• Tad Watson, 31, a parts manager from Carson City was arrested at 7:24 p.m. Thursday in the 2600 block of Table Rock Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $5,132.
• Chadwick Lesak, 30, a transient tradesman was arrested at 7:12 p.m. Thursday at Carson and Stewart streets on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set. Also arrested was Carrie Anne Drew, 24, of Sun Valley, on suspicion of felony nonsufficient funds. Her bail was set at $1,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of an intoxicated individual walking around without pants into the wrong house in the 2800 block of East Nye Lane at 2:58 a.m. Friday.
• Report of a man attempting to steal beer from a store in the 3700 block of North Carson Street at 10:07 a.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 120 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver on Branstetter Avenue in Dayton at 2:14 a.m. Thursday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 1400 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 3:15 p.m. Thursday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.