The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 20-year-old laborer from Reno was arrested at 10:44 p.m. Thursday at Ormsby Boulevard and Combs Canyon Road on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, minor consuming alcohol and failure to use due care. Bail was set at $1,476.
• A 22-year-old dancer from Carson City was arrested at 8:47 p.m. Thursday at Fifth and Roop streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, failure to obey a traffic signal, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $3,210.
• Robert Shawn Oborny, 27, unemployed from Dayton, was arrested Thursday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of failure to appear on an attempted burglary charge. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 150 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A domestic dispute in the 200 block of Fleischmann Way at 3:42 p.m.
• A check made out for $1,000 blew into a yard on Ivy Street at 3:48 p.m. Thursday. The homeowner turned it over to police.
• A man cleaning his gun, accidentally discharged it into his basement on Furnace Creek Road at 7:08 p.m.
The following are some of the 119 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Child abuse report in the 1600 block of Newlands Drive in Fernley at 10:39 a.m.
• Child molestation report at the Silver Springs substation at 11:41 a.m.
• Felony arrest on Spear Street in Fernley at 4:09 p.m.
• Residential burglary report on Santa Fe Trail in Stagecoach at 7:08 p.m.
The following are some of the 23 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Coroner was called to Edith Lane at 6:52 a.m. for a hospice patient.
• A woman suffered an epileptic seizure in the 1000 block of Wild Horse Canyon Drive at 7:52 a.m.
• An inmate fainted and cut his face at 10:27 a.m.