The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Mark Steven Berg, 21, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:10 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor warrant and failure to appear. No bail was set.
• A 40-year-old commercial dispatcher from Carson City was arrested at 5:55 p.m. Monday in the 20 block of College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 28-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 1:42 a.m. Tuesday on Deer Run Road near Brunswick Bridge on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, failure to maintain a single lane, driving on a suspended license and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $2,158.
• A 21-year-old unemployed Sparks resident was arrested at 9:12 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $832 cash.
• A 34-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $886 cash.
• A 31-year-old laborer from Lovelock was arrested at 3:02 p.m. Monday at Fairview and Walker drives on suspicion of misdemeanor school zone violation, driving on a suspended license and a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $1,181.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a hit-and-run accident in the 500 block of North Carson Street at 12:34 a.m. Tuesday.
• Report of someone shooting a BB gun at a car in the 2100 block of Carriage Crest Drive at 3:05 p.m. Monday.
• Report of two men holding an intoxicated man down in the 400 block of Corbett Street at 6:51 p.m. Monday.
The following are some of the 107 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver on Highway 50 in Mark Twain at 8:48 a.m. Monday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a fight between two students at Dayton High School at 2:15 p.m. Monday.
• Report of someone shooting at a vehicle on Farm District Road in Fernley at 9:42 p.m. Monday.
• Report of shots fired in the 1100 block of Cheatgrass Drive in Dayton at 10:57 p.m. Monday.
The following are some of the 11 calls to which deputies responded:
• Traffic accident on USA Parkway at 12:25 a.m. Tuesday.
• Traffic accident at the Lockwood landfill at 4:21 a.m. Tuesday.