The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Paul James Borda, 57, a retired man from Reno was arrested at 4:28 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a court order for stalking or harassment. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 49-year-old transient was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Thursday at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center on suspicion of a civil protection order. Bail was contingent on sobriety.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of someone breaking a window in the 500 block of North Nevada Street at 1:59 a.m. Friday.
• Report of two women and a man asking for money in the neighborhood of 100 block of Harbin Avenue at 8:45 a.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 112 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver at Lake and Truckee streets in rural Lyon County at 12:11 a.m. Thursday. A felony arrest was made.
• Report of drug possession or sales in the 200 block of Monte Cristo Drive in Dayton at 6:39 a.m. Thursday. Two felony arrests were made.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 1700 block of Sonker Court in Fernley at 4:45 p.m. Thursday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
The following are some of the 23 calls to which deputies responded:
• Traffic stop involving a vehicle with no plates on USA Parkway at 2:38 p.m. Thursday. A citation was issued.
• Report of a reckless driver at the Virginia City RV park at 6:43 p.m.