The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Wesley Barbosa, 25, a transient, was arrested at 4:26 a.m. Wednesday at Nevada and Adeline streets on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Johnathan Howard Roe, 18, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 9:08 a.m. at Carson Street and Topsy Lane on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. He was allegedly driving a vehicle that had been stolen from Douglas County. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Ryan Keith Omalza, 30, a carpenter from Reno, was arrested at 9:08 a.m. at Carson and Washington streets on suspicion of felony parole violation, possession of a controlled substance for sale, possession of a controlled substance, possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, misdemeanor reckless driving, driving with a revoked license, driving without insurance and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bail was set.
— The following are some of the 110 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest by Alternative Sentencing at 7:54 a.m. in the 2200 block of Marylins Way.
• Vehicle-injury report in the 3200 block of North Carson Street at 11:24 a.m.
• Warrant arrest in the 1700 block of North Carson Street at 1:03 p.m.
• Graffiti report at Carmine Street and Lompa Lane at 2:15 p.m.
• Noninjury accident at Saliman Road and William Street at 4:46 p.m.
• Two guns were stolen from an address in the 1300 block of Green Court sometime before 4:12 p.m.
The following are some of the 82 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Felony arrest on Goldfield Avenue at 2:07 a.m. following a report of a drunken driver.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 800 block of Columbine Court in Fernley at 6:50 a.m.
• Domestic dispute report in the 1200 block of Jacob Lane in Fernley at 11:42 a.m.
• Felony arrest in the 1100 block of Herron Road in Fernley at 3:42 p.m.
• Accident on Ring Road in Mark Twain at 4:40 p.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 800 block of Columbine Court in Fernley at 7:49 p.m.
The following are some of the 26 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A vehicle slid off Lousetown Road at 8:24 a.m.
• A television was reported stolen from a home in the 400 block of Canyon Way in Lockwood at 12:16 p.m.
• A search warrant was served on the 4400 block of Benny Lane.
• A woman was frightened after receiving threats in Lockwood at 6:24 p.m.
• On the Sunday, Storey County deputies took two burglary reports in the Virginia City Highlands. Firearms were among the items stolen. Sunday night, officers with the Sparks Police Department arrested Dominic W. Lopez, 38, on an unrelated warrant. According to Storey County Undersheriff Bruce Larsen, in Lopez’s possession were identification and credit cards belonging to one of the Highland burglary victims and a firearm believed to belong to the second victim.