June 23, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Daniel Eugene Morse, 30, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 6:28 p.m. Friday at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of gross misdemeanor damage to jail property. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 20-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 10:12 a.m. Friday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Matt DeWitt, 19, from Reno, was arrested at 9 a.m. Friday at the sheriff’s department on suspicion of a gross misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Anthony Dixon, 30, a forklift operator from Carson City was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of East William Street on suspicion of a felony warrant for attempted murder and misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. No bail was set.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the 132 calls to which deputies responded:
• An attempted traffic stop that resulted in a pursuit on Highway 50 East and Riverboat Road in Mark Twain at 1:28 a.m. Friday. A felony arrest was made.
• Report of a stolen Ford Mustang in the 2700 block of East Ninth Street in Silver Springs at 4:31 a.m. Friday.
• Report of a gas drive off on Wilhoyt Lane in Mason Valley at 7:49 p.m. Friday.
• Report of a drunk driver on Monte Cristo Drive in Dayton at 10:11 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 34 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunk driver on State Route 341 and Cartwright Road in the Virginia City Highlands at 10:56 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a jail inmate destroying jail property at 10:02 p.m. Friday.
• Deputies conducted 20 traffic stops in a 24-hour period.