The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 3:21 a.m. Friday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to stop on signal of a peace officer, reckless driving, obstructing an investigation and driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $2,803.
• A 46-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 9:59 p.m. Thursday on Highway 395 North on suspicion of drunken driving and driving without a headlight. Bail was set at $1,199.
The following are some of the 106 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• The coroner responded to an home in the 300 block of David Street for a natural death. A dog and bird were turned over to Carson City Animal Services.
• Two-vehicle accident at East Telegraph and North Harbin streets at 1:19 p.m.
• A felony warrant arrest in the 2400 block of Havenwood Court at 6:41 p.m.
• An accident in the 2300 block of Deer Run Road in which an infant suffered a cut at 6:57 p.m.
The following are some of the 98 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Vandalism report in the 400 block of Sunshine Lane in Fernley at 8:13 a.m.
• Juvenile problem report in the 400 block of Nader Way in Fernley at 10:18 a.m.
• Protection order violation report at 10:45 a.m.
• Battery report at Dayton High School at 11:56 a.m.
• Vehicle fire on Flowery Avenue in Dayton at 1:52 p.m.
• Accident on Main Street in Fernley at 6:23 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 6:30 p.m.
• Seven-car accident in Mason Valley at 9:27 p.m. Four people were transported with moderate injuries.
The following are some of the 17 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Copper wire was reported stolen from a business on Peru Drive at 7:37 a.m.
• An arrest was made on Waltham Way at 3:43 p.m.
• A caller reported her dogs ran a vagrant off her property in the Virginia City Highlands at 5:28 p.m.
• An arrest was made on South C Street at 7:12 p.m.
• A traffic citation was issued on Waltham Way at 9:24 p.m.