June 26, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old Stagecoach woman was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence early Tuesday. She was stopped at Highway 50 and Roop after exiting the parking lot of a nearby bar at 4:10 a.m. Bail was set at $1,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Deputies were seeking a motorcyclist wearing a Mongol’s club jacket and riding a Harley-Davidson who allegedly tried to stab a bicyclist on Highway 50 near the bypass. The incident occurred just after 3 p.m. Tuesday. Deputies were unable to locate the suspect. No one was injured.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
Recommended Stories For You
• Felony arrest of a 49-year-old man on Truck Inn Way in Fernley at 1:47 a.m.
• Report of fraud on Laxalt Drive in Mound House at 9:09 a.m.
• Report of threats on Salvador Drive in Fernley at 10:19 a.m.
• Report of a domestic dispute on Spur Way in Fernley at 12:33 p.m.
• Report of child abuse on West Navajo Trail in Stage Coach at 6:05 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest of a 42-year-old male at the corner of Lake and Fort Churchill streets in Silver Springs at 9:39 p.m.