June 30, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael Leverenz, 58, unemployed, from Carson City, was arrested 5:26 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of felony possession of prescription drugs without a prescription and misdemeanor drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $2,699.
• Michael J. Hayden, 51, a transient, was arrested at Highway 50 and East Fairview at 12:10 p.m. Friday on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon. Hayden allegedly tried to run over a female in his pickup truck at 4:45 p.m. Thursday. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 46-year-old truck driver from Carson City was arrested at 10 p.m. Friday in the 3900 Block of Fairview Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 42-year-old Dayton woman was arrested at 4:08 a.m. Saturday at Fairview and Lompa on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, having no valid driver’s license, and open container. Bail was set at $1,506.
• Leslie Ann Lundy, 43, unemployed, was arrested at 3:36 p.m. Friday at Mountain and Musser streets and charged with suspicion of felony burglary, felony child molestation and misdemeanor battery. She allegedly told deputies she went to the house with the intent to kill the residents. Bail was set at $46,132
Recommended Stories For You
• A 54-year-old auto-parts store worker from Carson City was arrested at 6:01 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, misdemeanor driving on a revoked license and misdemeanor possession of a firearm while under the influence. Bail was set at $2,264.
• A 44-year-old woman from Carson City was arrested at 12:21 a.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 21-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 1:25 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of Highway 500 East on suspicion of misdemeanor alternative sentencing violation and misdemeanor driving without a license. Bail was set at $3,187.
• A 26-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 5:26 Friday in the 900 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of terms of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• DUI report at Pebble Drive and Sand Court, Dayton Valley, at 1:48 a.m.
• Hit and run accident in the 300 block of South Main Street, Yerington at 8:25 a.m.
• Threat report in the 5000 block of Hackmore Street, Stagecoach at 10:07 a.m.
• Noise complaints in the 1300 block of Mountain Rose Drive, Fernley, at 1:42 p.m.
• A motor vehicle accident on Highway 95A, Silver Springs, at 2:02 p.m.
• A burglary report in the 3300 block of Graham Avenue, Silver Springs, at 2:20 p.m.
• Suicide attempt in the 3500 block of Highway 50 West, Silver Springs, at 3:58 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 200 block of Gordon Lane, Mark Twain, at 5:36 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 3300 block of Prospect Avenue, Silver Springs, at 6:41 p.m.
• Domestic Dispute in the 100 block of Belmont Lane, Dayton, at 8:45 p.m.
• Fight report in the 20 block of North Main Street, Yerington, at 10:44 p.m.