The following people were booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
• Reynard Sandoval, 54, was booked on charges of DUI-2nd and driving on a suspended or revoked license at 11 a.m. July 4. The arrest was made on Highway 50 East. He was held in lieu of $3,500 bail.
• A resident in the 300 block of South Carson Meadows was jailed on domestic battery charges at 5:58 p.m. July 3. The 27 year old was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• A Carson 24-year-old was held on DUI and speeding charges after being stopped at Overland and South Carson St. at 12:58 a.m. July 3. His bail was set at $1,000.
• A man identified as John Beck was taken into custody for a parole and probation violation after fleeing from deputies in the Pheasant Drive area. Deputies were unable to find the 36 year old until 1:25 a.m. when he was discovered near the residence where he eluded deputies several hours earlier.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Report of rocks thrown through a vehicle window at 10:18 a.m. in the 7600 block of Santa Fe Trail in Stagecoach.
• Sixteen-year-old male was bleeding from the ear after a truck rolled over him at 11:21 a.m. on Pinecone Road in Dayton.
• Report of a road grader smashing into cluster mailboxes at 1:54 p.m. in Stagecoach.
• Report of a man in Western clothing flashing children at 6:38 p.m. at the In Town Park in Fernley.
• Report of a fight in the 1200 block of Jacob Lane at 7:05 p.m. in Fernley.