The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 20-year-old retail clerk from Carson City was arrested at 9:45 a.m. Saturday in the 3500 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt. Bail was set at $839 cash.
• A 55-year-old transient was arrested at 5 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of jail property. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 23-year-old security officer from Carson City was arrested at 2:59 a.m. Saturday at Spear and Stewart streets on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt and failure to appear. Bail was set at $707 cash.
• A 51-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 8 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of North Walsh Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Peter Alioto, 20, of Sacramento, Calif., was arrested at 2:52 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony trafficking a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the arrest report, Alioto was allegedly in possession of 28 grams of ecstasy. Bail was set at $251,132. Also arrested were Patrick Tapp, 22, of Sacramento, Calif., and Dominic Hernandez, 23, Citrus Heights, Calif., on suspicion of felony trafficking a controlled substance. Bail was set at $250,000 each.