The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Justin Wade Bollinger, 30, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:10 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony violation of probation, misdemeanor drunken driving and domestic battery. No bail was set.
• A 51-year-old unemployed Sun Valley resident was arrested at 7:09 p.m. Friday at Sherman and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply, no valid driver’s license and possession or a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $2,054.
• A 38-year-old collections worker from Carson City was arrested at 3:59 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• Frank Alvin Casey, 35, an unemployed Carson City resident, was arrested at 4:12 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony battery with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor resisting arrest involving violence. Bail was set at $31,132.
The following are some of the 125 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of a drunken driver on Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 6:54 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of indecent exposure in the 100 block of Dayton Village Parkway in Dayton at 7:12 p.m. Friday.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 4900 block of East Fifth Street in Silver Springs at 8:44 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 100 block of Linehan Road in Mound House at 9:05 p.m. Friday. Two misdemeanor arrests were made.