The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
• Brian John Horigan, 28, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance. No bail was set.
• A 24-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 6:03 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of North Telegraph Street on suspicion of second offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,132.
— The following are some of the 405 calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• A report of a man accidentally shooting his finger off on West College Parkway at 8:42 p.m. Sunday.
• Jewelry and a video camera were stolen from a home in the 1500 block of Walker Drive on Feb. 18.
• A Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmate died from cancer Friday at 5:07 p.m.
• A fight involving 15 people was reported at 7:10 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Siskyou Drive. One arrest was made for drunken driving, several citations were issued.
• A man was seen showing someone a gun at 10:11 p.m. in the 2500 block of North Carson Street.
• A drunken woman called dispatch at 12:54 a.m. to report a man would not give her keys back on East Winnie Lane.
• A fight at 2:42 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of North Stewart Street. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A man pushed and spit on a woman in the 600 block of South Division Street at 1:41 p.m.
• One juvenile inmate battered another juvenile inmate at juvenile detention Saturday at 9:11 p.m.
• A caller believed several juveniles were jumping a fence in the 2600 block of East Graves Lane and getting into a Jacuzzi. Three were arrested and 12 were cited.
• Keith Wagar, 44, of Reno, was arrested Friday at 3:55 p.m. on Waltham Way on suspicion of two felony counts of possession of a dangerous weapon, two counts of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, one count of felony being under the influence of methamphetamine and one count of possession of marijuana, according to Sgt. Ken Quirk with the Storey County Sheriff’s Office. Wagar was the passenger in a vehicle stopped by deputies for having a broken front windshield. He is being held on $17,500 bail.