The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old paver from Carson City was arrested at 1:13 a.m. Tuesday on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing police and failure to appear. Bail was set at $3,407.
• Chad Russell Hunter, 37, a warehouse worker from Carson City, was arrested at 12:06 a.m. in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary, three counts of misdemeanor battery and probation violation. Hunter allegedly shoved his way into a motel room, where he fought with a mother, father and son, who claimed they don’t know him. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Accident at College Parkway and Northgate Lane at 12:17 a.m.
• Hit-and-run report on Woodside at Desatoya drives at 10:57 a.m.
• Accident in the 5000 block of Convair Drive at 11:49 a.m.
• Hit-and-run accident in Wal-Mart parking lot at 5:15 p.m.
• Accident at Highway 50 East at Fairview Drive at 5:57 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A report of someone throwing items at a home in the 7500 block of El Rancho Avenue at 12:58 a.m. in Stagecoach.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Mark Twain at 5:19 a.m.
• A report of two BB gunshot holes in a backhoe on East Newlands Drive in Fernley at 12:19 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 2:53 p.m.
• Residential burglary report on Ben’s Way in Fernley at 6:04 p.m.
• A report of a woman splitting her husband’s lip open and slapping another man before leaving the 100 block of Desert Springs Lane at 7:27 p.m. in Fernley.