The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jose Mendez Sanabria, 24, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:19 a.m. Monday at Chernus and Michael drives on suspicion of felony contempt of court out of East Fork Justice Court, drunken driving, failure to maintain lane and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $2,618.
• A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:43 p.m. at Fall and Robinson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and two counts of failing to use a turn signal. Bail was set at $1,266.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Report of unwanted subjects on North Carson Street at 2:59 a.m. and North Brown Street at 3:19 a.m.
• Accident reports on West Fourth Street, Wilma Way and Hot Springs Road.
• Battery reports on South Carson Street and Fairview at Edmonds drives.
• Report of a disgruntled male customer punching and breaking the sliding glass door at Walgreens at 4:12 p.m.
• Report of two men leaving Denny’s restaurant without paying their bill at 10:31 p.m.