The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 27-year-old Reno man was arrested at 9:07 a.m. Thursday in the 3900 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $2,000.
• A 31-year-old security officer from Carson City was arrested at 9:08 a.m. Friday at Goni Road and College Parkway on suspicion of driving on a license suspended for DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 46-year-old self-employed transient was arrested at 6:35 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Palo Verde Street on suspicion of misdemeanor operating a business without a license. Bail was set at $1,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Domestic battery reports on Airport Road and Silver Oak Drive.
• Vehicle theft report on Conestoga Drive at 12:32 a.m.
• Graffiti reports on Silver Sage and Combs Canyon Road.
• Accident at Roop and Adams streets at 10:57 a.m.
• Hit-and-run accident on East Fifth and Roop streets at 12:58 p.m.