The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 43-year-old equipment operator from Carson City was arrested at 2:06 a.m. Wednesday on 10th Street on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $474.
• A 20-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 1:42 a.m. Wednesday at William and Anderson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, minor consuming and failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $1,326.
• Wilfred Brazeau, 39, a homeless concrete finisher, was arrested at 7:34 a.m. Granite Way on Tuesday on suspicion of felony parole violation, failure to appear, possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, expired vehicle registration, and fictitious registration. No bail was set.
n The following are some of the 127 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Accident at Arrowhead Drive and Imus Road at 5:50 a.m.
• Accident at Graves Lane and Highway 50 East at 5:58 a.m.
• Accident at Northridge Drive and Lompa Lane at 6:45 a.m.
• Accident at Goni and Conestoga Roads at 7:02 a.m.
• Accident on Condor Circle at 7:27 a.m.
• A woman reported at 9:11 a.m. her husband stole her $30,000 ring, pawned it and bought a bus ticket to Oregon.
• A found wallet was turned into the sheriff’s department at 2:18 p.m.
• Two-vehicle accident in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane at 5:08 p.m.
• A man reported at 8:31 p.m. he was westbound on Highway 50 East when something was thrown from the overpass near Russell Way and shattered his window.
The following are some of the 77 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Trespassing report in the 1300 block of East Newlands Drive in Fernley at 5:54 a.m.
• Threat report in the 3700 block of West Spruce Avenue at 1:30 p.m.
• Harassment report in the 11000 block of Wrong Way Drive in Stagecoach at 4:10 p.m.
• Felony arrest following the service of a warrant in the 400 block of Dayton Valley Road at 4:22 p.m.
• Runaway report in Mark Twain at 7:29 p.m.
• Injury to motor vehicle report in the 600 block of Starlite Drive in Fernley at 8:04 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A caller reported at 10:55 a.m. two dogs on Sutro Springs are repeatedly getting loose and digging through neighborhood trash. The pet owner was warned.
• A non-injury accident on State Route 342 at 12:58 p.m.
• Two dogs were loose on North C Street at 2:33 p.m.
• A patrol vehicle “hit (a) large rock” going down Geiger Grade, causing damage to the vehicle at 6:35 p.m.
• A woman reported at 6:35 p.m. a package that was supposed to be delivered never arrived to her South L Street address, though the delivery company was reporting it was signed for.
• An arrest was made in the Virginia City Highlands at 10:49 p.m. after a report of a drunken father beating his son for “ruining his marriage.”