The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 29-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 1:36 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 23-year-old unemployed Fernley resident was arrested at 5:27 p.m. Saturday at William Street and Lompa Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to maintain a single travel lane, no valid driver’s license and speeding. Bail was set at $381. Also arrested was a 22-year-old, a 39-year-old and a 20-year-old, all of Fernley and all on suspicion of misdemeanor open container. Bail was set at $187 each.
The following are some of the 119 calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of an intoxicated subject on Highway 95A in Mason Valley at 12:07 a.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a drunk driver on Turnberry Court in Dayton at 12:14 p.m. Saturday. A felony arrest was made.
• Report of a drunk driver on Miller Lane in Fernley at 12:20 p.m. Saturday. A felony arrest was made.
• Report of a drunk driver in the 300 block of Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 3:06 p.m. Saturday. Two misdemeanor arrests were made.
• Report of a domestic dispute in the 1200 block of Santa Fe Trail in Stagecoach at 1:26 p.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Report of a foot pursuit following a motorcycle crash on Fort Churchill Road in Mark Twain at 10:54 p.m. Saturday.
• Report of a drunk driver in the 10 block of Pearl Street in Yerington at 11 p.m. Saturday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.