The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old bartender was arrested at 8:19 a.m. Thursday in the 3400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 40-year-old Fernley man was arrested in the 800 block of East Musser Street at 3:37 a.m. Thursday on a warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $932 cash only.
• A 46-year-old man was arrested at 11:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of Applegate Way on suspicion of domestic battery. His bail was set at $3,132.
• A 43-year-old self-employed Minden man was arrested at 4:22 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of Camille Drive on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
— The following are some of the 184 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Graffiti in the 1000 block of South Carson Street at 8:20 a.m.
• Hit-and-run accident at 9:03 a.m. in the 1700 block of East College Parkway.
• Child custody dispute at 1:55 a.m. in the 3400 block of Woodside Drive.
• Hit-and-run report in the 900 block of South Carson Street at 2:19 p.m.
• Graffiti in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive at 2:29 p.m.
• A windshield was damaged in the 2600 block of Carmine Street sometime Tuesday night.
• A windshield was reported broken in the 500 block of Phillips Street at 5:28 p.m.
• A mother reported at 8:23 p.m. her 16-year-old son was being threatened at school and on the phone by an 18-year-old.
• A dirt bike was stolen sometime Tuesday or Wednesday in the 2800 block of Pebbleridge Drive.
• Fight in the 500 block of West College Parkway. A juvenile was arrested for being under the influence of alcohol.
• Single-vehicle rollover accident at 2:24 a.m. Thursday at Highway 50 East and Flint Road. The lone occupant was transported to Washoe Medical Center by helicopter. Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the crash.
The following are some of the 74 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Fire in the 700 block of Mahogany Drive in Mark Twain at 10:17 a.m.
• Battery report in the 400 block of Bramble Court in Fernley at 10:47 a.m.
• Accident on Day Lane in Smith Valley at 12:30 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Overland Loop at 2:46 p.m. following the report of a domestic dispute.
• Domestic dispute report in the 100 block of Sage Drive in Fernley at 4:50 p.m.
• Domestic dispute report in the 400 block of First Avenue in Mason Valley at 5:29 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 800 block of D Street in Fernley following a report of a domestic dispute.
• Domestic dispute in the 200 block of South California Street in Yerington at 7:48 p.m.
• A call of a man with a gun in the 100 block of Granada Lane in Fernley at 8:02 p.m. A report was taken.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 9:38 p.m.
• Felony drug arrest in the Sheriff’s Department’s Mason Valley parking lot at 10:02 p.m.
The following are some of the 13 calls to which deputies responded:
• Citation was issued to a driver on East Mustang Road at 8:40 a.m.
• Citation was issued to a driver on East Mustang Road at 9:34 a.m.
• Citation was issued to a driver on State Route 341 at 2:15 p.m.
• A report of a man stealing traffic cones from State Route 342 at 2:52 p.m.