The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Patrick Gustave Mayer, 59, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 9:48 a.m. Tuesday in the 2700 block of Kit Sierra Way on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 38-year-old salesman from Carson City was arrested at 3:52 p.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a domestic order. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Mark Ryan Garner, 44, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 1:08 a.m. Wednesday at Camille and Carriage Crest drives on suspicion of felony violation of parole, possession of a prescription drug without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Felony warrant service in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East at 12:35 a.m.
• Battery reports at a bar in the 300 block of East William Street at 1:31 a.m. and 2:50 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report on East Long Street at 7:23 a.m.
• Vehicle theft report on Sheep Drive at 8:32 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report on South Harbin Street at 9:19 a.m.
• Court-order violation report on Hot Springs Road at 10:21 a.m.
• Graffiti reports on Hells Bells Road and North Carson Street.
• Residential burglary report in the 100 block of East Park Street a 6:21 p.m.
• Vehicle burglary report on South Carson Street at 7:25 p.m.