The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 29-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 12:03 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,496.
• A 54-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:08 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Bail was set at $584.
• A 25-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 8:47 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear, failure to yield right-of-way and open container. Bail was set at $983.
• A 24-year-old National Guardsman from Yerington was arrested at 10:45 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of indecent exposure. Bail was set at $632.
• A 22-year-old golfer from Dayton was arrested at 8:50 a.m. Friday in the 900 block of Stanford Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $6,132.
• Helen Marie Holguin, 30, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:25 p.m. Friday in the 1200 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of a felony warrant for obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Debra Lynn Danforth, 32, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:28 p.m. Friday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of felony failure to obtain money under false pretenses. Danforth allegedly entered a local store with items, took more off the shelf and attempted to return all of them, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Samuel Ruiz-Gonzales, 36, of Albuquerque, N.M., was arrested at the Albuquerque Airport on suspicion of a felony warrant for assault with a deadly weapon by aiming a firearm at someone and two misdemeanor counts of criminal contempt. Bail was set at $30,535.
• Joshua Terry Kent Stephens, 22, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:42 p.m. Friday at North Carson Street and West College Parkway on suspicion of felony probation violation and fugitive from justice and misdemeanor contempt of court and convicted person failing to register. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 108 calls to which deputies responded:
• A domestic dispute in the 100 block of Lois Lane in Fernley at 12:11 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a residential burglary at the Silver Springs Substation at 9:11 a.m. Friday.
• A report of shots fired on Catfish Street in Silver Springs at 10:43 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a drunk driver eastbound on Main Street in Fernley at 3:34 p.m. Friday.
• A neighborhood dispute in the 5100 block of Maple Street in Silver Springs at 6:04 p.m. Friday.