The following people were booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.
• A 24-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 3:24 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Carson and Stewart streets on suspicion of drunken driving and for failing to maintain a traffic lane while driving. Bail was set at $1239.
• A 21-year-old Reno man was arrested at 7:21 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of violating alternative sentencing stipulations, according to an outstanding misdemeanor warrant. His bail was set at $3000.
• A 28-year-old Carson City male was arrested at 4:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 300 block of Allouette Way on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. His bail was set at $3132.
• A 31-year-old Carson City male was arrested at 8:16 p.m. in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of contempt, according to a warrant issued by Sparks Municipal Court. Bail was set at $500.
Deputies responded to the following calls Thursday:
• A road-rage incident was reported in the 1400 block of North Edmonds Drive at noon. The suspect reportedly tailgated the victim. Someone accompanying the victim made an obscene gesture at the suspect, and the suspect allegedly tried to run the victim over in response, according to the report.
• A vehicle was damaged when someone took a sledgehammer to it at approximately 12:05 a.m. in the 2400 block of North Carson Street.
• A man hit a woman while both were in a taxicab near the intersection of Arrowhead Drive and North Carson Street. The man jumped out of the cab while it was still moving. When deputies arrived, the victim refused to cooperate, according to the report.
• A male came to a business in the 4000 block of South Curry Street and defrauded a worker of a $100 bill.
• Burglaries were reported at locations on Comstock Drive, Broadway Avenue, the 4900 block of Highway 50 and the 100 block of Empire Road.