September 2, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Frank Duarte, a 29-year-old Reno man, was arrested at 4:16 p.m. Saturday on the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and shoplifting. He was allegedly discovered with no money but in possession of a new bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey, a bottle of wine, new boxers and two sex toys. Bail was set at $3,200.
• Michael McDonald, a 39-year-old construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 9:09 p.m. Saturday on the 2100 block of Carriage Crest Drive on suspicion of possession of prescription drugs without a prescription. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday and Sunday:
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson man was arrested at 3:59 p.m. Saturday on the intersection of Russell Way and Highway 50 East on suspicion of failure to appear in court on a traffic warrant and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 43-year-old Wal-Mart employee, from Carson City, was arrested at 5:39 p.m. Saturday on the 1900 Block of North Carson Street on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant. Her bail was set at $978.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 34-year-old housekeeper, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:20 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Gordon and Brown streets on suspicion of DUI and not having a driver’s license. Her bail was set at $1,300.
• A 53-year-old retired Carson City man was arrested at 8:27 p.m. Saturday at the 2000 block of East 5th Street on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 45-year-old laborer, from Virginia City, was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Saturday on the 5900 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of disorderly conduct. His bail was set at $237.
• A 63-year-old Fandango employee, from Carson City, was arrested at 11:12 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of College Parkway and Northgate Drive on suspicion of having three outstanding warrants and driving with only a permit. His bail was set at $2,800.
• A 24-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 3 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Highway 50 and Stewart Street on suspicion of violating probation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 23-year-old roofer, of Reno, was arrested at 3:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Highway 50 East and Roop Street on suspicion of DUI, speeding and not having insurance. His bail was set at $2,000.
• A 29-year-old secretary, from Carson City, was arrested at 4:38 a.m. Sunday on the 1800 block of Carson Street on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• A woman reported a hit-and-run to her vehicle Friday night on the 500 block of Sunny Lane at 11:45 a.m.
• A man reported his girlfriend’s purse was stolen from her car on the 2100 block of Fort Bridger Road at 10:57 p.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand