September 3, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Donald Stubbe, a 32-year-old Carson City man, was arrested at 2:25 p.m. Monday on the 1500 block of Long street on suspicion of burglary, assault and trespassing. Stubbe allegedly walked into his ex-girlfriend’s bedroom while she was taking a shower and would not leave. Bail was set at $26,000.
• Chandy Fisher, a 26-year-old Carson resident employed at Kragen Auto Parts, was arrested at 12:06 a.m. Monday at the intersection of Curry and Fourth streets on suspicion of felony probation violation. Terms of her probation allegedly included no consumption of alcohol. She allegedly told sheriff’s deputies she consumed alcohol and had a full can of Bud Light sticking out of her purse.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:34 a.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding, failure to appear in court on a traffic violation, changing lanes and using his turn signal irregularly and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $1,200.
• A 22-year-old carpenter, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:47 a.m. Monday on the corner of 5th and Saliman streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving with a suspended license. Bail was set at $632.
• A 54-year-old handyman, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:12 a.m. Monday on the 400 block of Pratt Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 35-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 10:57 a.m. Monday on the 1500 block of East Long Street on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $314.
• A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:36 p.m. Monday on the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $282.
• A 27-year-old fast food cashier, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:09 p.m. Monday on the 1900 block of Carson Street for misdemeanor indecent conduct. His bail was set at $632.
• A 35-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 2:29 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Airport Road and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, not having insurance and not having a driver’s license on her person. Bail was set at $2,100.
• A 20-year-old laborer from Sparks was arrested at 2:50 p.m. Monday at the 300 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of having an outstanding misdemeanor warrant. Her bail was set at $500.
• A 49-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 2:51 p.m. Monday on the 4000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and having an open container. Bail was set at $1,400.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand