September 8, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Tarran Evans, 21, a front desk clerk from Dayton, was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Friday on the first block of Hospitality Way on suspicion of multiple counts of felony credit card theft and fraud. Evans allegedly took a Discover card and used it to make purchases of sunglasses and rollerblades. Bail was set at $30,000.
• A 24-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:45 p.m. Friday on the 800 block of Musser Street on suspicion of a probation violation and domestic violence. Bail was set at $6,000.
• A 52-year-old Stagecoach man was arrested at 4:39 p.m. Friday on the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of failure to appear in court for a traffic violation. Bail was set at $2,000.
• A 23-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 7:38 p.m. Friday on the 3000 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of failure to appear in court for a traffic violation and driving with a suspended license and registration. Bail was set $1,600.
• A 21-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:35 a.m. Saturday on the 300 block of East Winnie Lane on suspicion of failure to obey a police officer and disorderly conduct. His bail was set at $644.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 21-year-old saleswoman from Carson City was arrested at 4:50 a.m. Saturday at the 3400 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of an outstanding contempt of court warrant. Bail was set at $642.
• A 37-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 6:30 a.m. Saturday on the 1200 block of Spooner Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.