September 9, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 22-year-old unemployed man of Redding, Calif., was arrested at 4 a.m. Saturday on the 1400 block of Como Street on suspicion of failure to appear in court for a traffic violation. Bail was set at $528.
• A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:59 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of South Saliman Road and Fairview Drive on suspicion of failure to appear in court for a traffic violation and not having a valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $1,100.
• A 41-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 11:40 p.m. Saturday at Slotworld on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 49-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 2 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Woodside Drive and Airport Road on suspicion of not having a valid driver’s license, no proof of insurance and a second-offense DUI. Bail was set at $3,700.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 2:03 a.m. Sunday on the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and child endangerment. She allegedly was having her 16-year-old brother steal alcohol and other items for her. Bail was set at $3,200.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand