September 11, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Benjamin Mathew Nix, 36, of Reno, was arrested at 11:38 a.m. Tuesday at South Carson and Ninth streets on suspicion of felony parole violation. No bail was set.
• A 20-year-old warehouse worker from Carson City was arrested at 4:10 a.m. Tuesday at Roop and Fifth streets on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,500 cash.
• An 18-year-old fast food employee from Carson City was arrested at 2:03 a.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor minor in possession and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $474. Also arrested was a 21-year-old uniform cleaning employee from Carson City on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace office. Bail was set at $407.
• Nancy Fabrizio, 52, a pizza restaurant employee from Carson City was arrested at 7:38 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of North Saliman Road on suspicion of felony burglary. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 23-year-old manager from Carson City was arrested at 3:51 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Molly Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $800 cash.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Report of graffiti at Out of Town Park in Fernley at 8:32 a.m. Monday.
• Report of a rented piece of equipment not returned to a business in the 400 block of East Main Street in Fernley at 10:30 a.m. Monday.
• Report of harassing or obscene phone calls to a home in the 800 block of Lark Drive in Fernley at 12:58 p.m. Monday.
• Report of shots fired and assault with a deadly weapon on Mesa Drive in Smith Valley at 7:32 p.m. Monday.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit