The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Justin Blackburn, a 32-year-old Minden man, was arrested at 12:35 a.m. Friday on the 3000 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of violating parole. No bail was set.
• A 40-year-old Carson City driver was arrested at 10:18 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of Roop and John streets on suspicion of three counts of child endangerment and driving with a suspended license. Bail was set at $8,132.
• A 52-year-old Gardnerville production worker was arrested at 8:37 p.m. Thursday on the 3000 block of South Carson Street on an outstanding warrant out of Douglas County. Bail was set at $552.
• A 49-year-old Carson City transient was arrested at 6:38 p.m. Thursday on the 100 block of East Long Street on suspicion of trespassing and making threats. Bail was set at $869.
• A 20-year-old Reno woman was arrested at 1:13 p.m. Thursday on the 800 block of Musser street on suspicion of having an outstanding contempt of court violation. Bail was set at $459.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Three juveniles on Dayton Valley Road were caught on video destroying a wood fence at 4:54 p.m.
• A juvenile threatened a teacher in the 300 block of Highway 95A on two different occasions, saying he was going to shoot the teacher and shoot the school.
• A 10-year-old on Agate Circle said his sister poured hot soup on his back at 7:20 p.m.