September 15, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Cesar Vasquez-Manzano, a 25-year-old fast-food worker from South Lake Tahoe, was arrested at 1 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Lompa Lane and College Parkway on suspicion of felony parole and probation violation after a traffic stop. No bail was set.
• Paul Jennings, a 37-year-old construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 10:50 p.m. Friday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of felony parole and probation violation. He was pulled over by a sheriff’s deputy and allegedly said, “I have a warrant.” No bail was set.
• A 22-year-old dry waller from Carson City was arrested at 12:12 a.m. Friday on the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of speeding, not having a valid driver’s license, failure to appear in court over a traffic violation and contempt of court. His bail was set at $1,400.
• A 33-year-old deli clerk was arrested at 9:45 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Roop and Adams streets on suspicion of contempt of court and not having her child’s restraints fastened. Bail was set at $1,600.
• A 39-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:07 a.m. Friday on the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:13 a.m. Friday on the 7000 block of Snyder Avenue on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $207.
• A 34-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 1:08 p.m. Friday on the intersection of North Saliman Road and Highway 50 East on suspicion of driving with a suspended license. Bail was set at $632.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:38 a.m. Saturday on the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of petty larceny and being a minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at 2,737.
• A 28-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 3:45 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Roop and John streets on suspicion of two counts of failure to appear in court and four additional counts of failure to appear in court over traffic violations. Bail was set at $11,800.
• A 21-year-old auto body repairman from Carson City was arrested at 9:47 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Saliman Road and Colorado Street on suspicion of failure to appear in court over a traffic violation. Bail was set at $337.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit