September 17, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old Carson City electrical technician was arrested at 7:54 a.m. Sunday in the 3000 block of Research Way on suspicion of failure to appear in court over a traffic violation. His bail was set at $1,106.
• A 22-year-old Carson City kitchen cleaner was arrested at 10:44 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant. Her bail was set at $1,000.
• A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of Saliman Road on suspicion of failure to appear in court on an outstanding warrant for driving under the influence. Bail was set at $962.
• A 22-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 3:56 p.m. in the 2200 block of West College Parkway on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A vehicle fire was reported at 5:50 a.m. in the 700 block of Shadow Lane
• Somebody dumped “a whole load of screws in the middle of the highway” at 8:43 a.m. in the first block of Highway 339.
• A train with a cart full of people tipped at 12:17 p.m. on the first block of Cemetery Road.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit