The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Beau Server, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 5:37 p.m. Monday in the 3400 block of Northgate Lane on suspicion of felony probation hold. No bail was set.
• Esiquio Hernandez, 27, a laborer from Wellington, was arrested at 1:25 p.m. Monday in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony contempt of court. Bail was set at $585.
The following are some of the 109 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A rock was thrown through a sliding glass door in the 500 block of Travis Drive sometime Sunday.
• Guns were stolen from a home in the 1700 block of Fall Street sometime before Monday at 3:54 p.m.
• A domestic battery report in the 500 block of West College Parkway at 5:31 p.m.
• Juvenile runaway report in the 500 block of Summerfield Drive at 8:18 p.m.
• Grand larceny report in the 4000 block of North Carson Street at 8:33 p.m.
The following are some of the 82 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Domestic dispute in the 300 block of South Street at 1:39 a.m. in Fernley. Medics transported one person.
• Vehicle theft report in the 400 block of Maple Street at 7:12 a.m. in Fernley.
• Trespassing report at Silver Stage High School at 7:16 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 1400 block of Red Bluffs Way at 8:14 a.m. in Fernley.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 11:20 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 100 block of Railroad Street in Dayton at 12:33 p.m.
• Accident on Weed Heights Road in Mason Valley at 5:52 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 8:28 p.m.
• Accident in the westbound lanes of Highway 50 East in Mark Twain at 8:30 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Silver Springs at 9:40 p.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 in Fernley at 9:49 p.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 in Fernley at 10:02 p.m.
• Fire on West Bridge Street in Mason Valley at 10:30 p.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 in Fernley at 10:48 p.m.
The following are some of the 13 calls to which deputies responded:
• A caller reported he saw a car hit the guardrail on Panhandle Road at 11:15 a.m. Deputies were unable to locate the vehicle.
• A railroad employee reported people with backpacks were looking at signal equipment at 2:45 p.m.
• The main water line to Virginia City broke at 3:22 p.m.
• A caller reported her neighbor shouted he would shoot her dogs if they came on his property at 4:16 p.m.
• A stolen vehicle was recovered on State Route 341 at 5:17 p.m.
• A vehicle slid off the road at State Route 341 at 8:13 p.m.