The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old health worker from Carson City was arrested at 6 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of disorderly conduct, obstructing justice and battery on a peace officer. His bail was set at $3,300.
• An 18-year-old nurse from Carson City was arrested at 6 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of David Street on suspicion of domestic battery. Her bail was set at $3,132.
• A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 6:05 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct and battery on a peace officer. Bail was set at $2,700.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson man was arrested at 7:43 p.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Carson Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• An 18-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 4 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Roop and Long streets on suspicion of being a minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $237.
• A 35-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 4:47 a.m. Sunday in the 2200 block of East Highway 50 on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 47-year-old unemployed male from Carson City was arrested at 11:17 a.m. Sunday at the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of trespassing and larceny. Bail was set at $600.
The following incidents were reported in Lyon County Saturday:
• At 10:15 a.m. a man reported someone egged his house in the 100 block of Calvert Street the night before.
• A man shot his neighbor’s dog at 4:24 p.m. on the 5700 block of Juniper Street.
• Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched at 4:27 p.m. to Highway 95 after a caller said a driver threw a beer can at her.