The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Freddie Little, 43, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:38 a.m. at Hot Springs Road and Nye Lane on suspicion of felony probation violation and possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. No bail was set.
• Megan Woods, 23, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:51 a.m. at Hot Springs Road and Nye Lane on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Woods, seven months pregnant, initially denied the methamphetamine was hers, but later admitted to it, according to the arrest report. Her bail was set at $3,232.
• Jodi Lynn Liebowitz, 25, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:45 a.m. at Hot Springs Road and Nye Lane on suspicion of felony probation violation, providing false identification to avoid prosecution and misdemeanor obstructing an investigation. No bail was set.
• Martin Guerra Escobar, a roofer from Carson City, was arrested at 2:38 p.m. in the 1100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony sale of a controlled substance, trafficking and possession.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Accident in the 3100 block of Desatoya at 12:07 a.m.
• Fight at East Long and Roop streets at 3:05 a.m.
• Coroner calls on North Ormsby Boulevard and Loire Street.
• Domestic battery reports on Tacoma Avenue and Imperial Way.