September 26, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Thomas Cook, 45, a waiter from Carson City, was arrested at 1:43 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear on a drug charge. No bail was set.
• Sean Harl Aue, 36, a maintenance worker from Fallon, was arrested at 8:30 a.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear on a burglary charge. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 50 East at 12:07 a.m.
• Graffiti reports on Woodside Drive, Lompa Lane and Clear Creek Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
• Accident on Edmonds and Clearview drives and North Stewart Street.
• Commercial burglary reports in the 1700 block of North Carson Street and the 5800 block of Highway 50 East.
• Larceny reports on East Fifth Street and Stampede Drive.
• Battery report in the 3600 block of South Carson Street.
• Petty larceny reports on Silver Oak Drive, Highway 50 East and Market Street.