October 6, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• A 34-year-old Carson woman was arrested at 10:10 p.m. Friday on the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1132.
• A 34-year-old Seaside, Calif., woman who listed her occupation as “entertainer” was arrested at 1:38 a.m. Saturday at North Carson Street and Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court on a traffic warrant. Bail was set at $275.
• A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:40 a.m. Saturday at the 200 block of East Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor indecent conduct. Officers allegedly caught the man urinating on the street. Bail was set at $632.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
Recommended Stories For You
• Deputies stopped a man driving at 12:10 a.m. Friday on Farm District Road. The stop resulted in a drunken driving arrest.
• Deputies stopped a man who had a warrant for his arrest at the Pick n’ Pull at 1:04 p.m. Friday.
• Deputies were called to a vehicle upside down on the side of Hudson Aurora Road at 9:47 p.m. Friday. No witnesses or vehicle occupants were present at the scene.