The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 25-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 5:47 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Airport Road and Highway 50 on suspicion of DUI. His bail was set at $1,132.
• Edward Dimond, a designer from Roseville, Calif., was arrested at 11:34 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Carson deputies were called to the Nugget hotel where employees smelled marijuana emanating from a first-floor room. Troy, the drug sniffing dog, allegedly located 35.7 grams of marijuana in a red duffel bag inside the room. Bail was set at $3,600.
• Bryan Pace, a 25-year-old Carson man, was arrested at 5:30 p.m. Saturday at the 1600 block of Brown Street on suspicion of failure to appear in court and parole and probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 30-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 5:38 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Carson and Adams streets on suspicion of DUI and driving with an expired registration. Bail was set at $1,200.
• A 21-year-old Carson man was arrested at 8:20 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of North Iris Street on suspicion of being in contempt of court and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $1,100.
• A 19-year-old Carson man was arrested at 1:46 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Saliman and Como streets on suspicion of driving without a valid license, failure to appear on a traffic warrant and contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,100.
• A 25-year-old unemployed Carson man was arrested at 4:27 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of East William and Oxoby streets on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Crystal Moreno, a 25-year-old Carson City woman, was arrested at 4:27 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of East William and Oxoby streets on suspicion of felony parole violation. No bail was set.
• A 24-year-old janitor from Carson City was arrested at 8:54 a.m. Sunday on the 1300 block of Palo Verde Drive on suspicion of unlawful taking of a motor vehicle. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following people incidents occurred in Lyon County. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A woman reported someone cut the fuel lines of her truck at 11:20 a.m. in the 2700 block of Toiyabe street.
• A woman reported her house was broken into at 12:28 p.m. Saturday at the 1500 block of Crestview Road.