October 13, 2007
The following are some of the arrests reported by the Carson City Sheriff’s Department Friday night and Saturday morning:
• A 43-year-old Carson City man was taken into custody at 9:22 p.m. on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear in a drug case. His bail was set at $5,000 cash.
• A 29-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in a bar on Highway 50 east at 1:52 a.m. for misdemeanor violating parole conditions which prohibited her from consuming alcohol. She was held without bail pending a parole violation hearing.
• A 51-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on charges of misdemeanor drunken driving and no proof of insurance. The arrest was made at Carson and Long Streets at 1:15 a.m. Bail was set at $1,600.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders