October 14, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10 a.m. Friday on suspicion of a misdemeanor violation of probation. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 53-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:22 p.m. Saturday at North Carson Street and Hot Springs Road on suspicion of violating his probation for drunken driving. He was held without bail.
• A 20-year-old woman was arrest at 9:05 p.m. Saturday in the parking lot of the Carson Nugget on North Carson Street on suspicion of drunken driving, hit-and-run property damage, minor consumption, an open-container violation and obstructing an officer, all misdemeanors. Bail was set at $3,950.
• Sergio Gonzalez-Niaves, a 32-year-old construction worker from Dayton, was arrested at 10:43 p.m. Saturday at the Fairview Drive and Idaho Street on suspicion of driving drunk with three children between the ages of 6 and 8 in the vehicle. He was charged with three gross misdemeanor counts of child endangerment, misdemeanor drunken driving and an open-container violation. Bail was set at $3,600. The children were placed with a relative.
• A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:39 a.m. Sunday at Ivy and Alpine streets on suspicion of destruction of property, obstructing an officer and trespassing, all misdemeanors. Bail was set at $950.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:29 a.m. Sunday at Appaloosa Court on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
The following incidents were reported in Lyon County on Saturday:
• Report of two awnings stolen on Mesa Drive in Fernley.
• Report of threats on Idaho Avenue in Silver Springs.
The following incidents were reported in Storey County on Friday:
• Report of an accident on I-80 near the Trace Clark exit.
• Report of a dog jumping over a fence on Prospector Road.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature