The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Martin Lopez-Torres, a 29-year-old Carson City construction worker, was arrested at 2:20 p.m. Saturday on suspicion of driving under the influence and causing an accident that led to substantial bodily harm, driving without proof of insurance and following another driver too close. Bail was set at $26,000. Lopez-Torres allegedly rear-ended a vehicle driven by a woman who was nine-months pregnant at the intersection of North Saliman Road and Highway 50.
• A 43-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 8:48 p.m. Saturday on the 2100 block of Highway 50 on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail was set at $347.
• A 57-year-old Carson City unemployed man was arrested at Comstock Casino at 11:02 p.m. Saturday on suspicion of trespassing and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $500.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:15 p.m. Saturday at the 1100 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of domestic violence after he allegedly pushed his roommate. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:17 a.m. Sunday on suspicion of failure to appear in court for a traffic violation and driving with a suspended registration at the intersection of Lompa Lane and Highway 50.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• An officer issued a moving violation citation at 3:08 a.m. Saturday at Sutro Springs Road and Samuel Clemens Avenue in Dayton.
• An officer assisted a motorist at 7:53 a.m. Saturday at State Route 341 and Cartwright Road.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A traffic stop at 1:09 a.m. Sunday on the 400 block of Dayton Valley Road resulted in a DUI arrest.
• A man was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Sunday on the intersection of Highway 50 and Pacific Boulevard on suspicion of DUI
• A man was arrested on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant at 6:28 a.m. Sunday at Highway 339 and Whiteknuckle Road.