The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 20-year-old Carson City undertaker was arrested at 3:55 p.m. Friday on the 27700 block of Highway 50 on suspicion of failure to complete community service. Bail was set at $1,232.
• Nicolas Salas, a 39-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 6:50 p.m. Friday on the 1500 block of Carson River Road on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without proof of insurance, failure to drive in a single lane and driving without a valid license.
He was pulled over after allegedly being unable to stay in his lane and the deputy conducted a search of his car which turned up the drug and paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,000.
• A 47-year-old unemployed Carson man was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Friday on the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of domestic battery and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $6,132.
• A 27-year-old Carson construction worker was arrested at 11:35 p.m. Friday on the 1100 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of domestic battery and contempt of court on an outstanding warrant. His bail was set at $4,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• At 9:36 a.m., a man reported three of his goats were killed the previous night on the 200 block of Imperial Road. He told deputies he thought dogs did it.
• At 4:12 p.m., deputies stopped a man driving a silver Saturn on Highway 95A. The driver was unable to maintain a lane and appeared to be drinking from a vodka bottle.
• At 9:21 p.m., a woman called deputies to report a gray van and a white Ford Ranger were trying to run her off the road on Highway 95A near Damon Road.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• At 7:15 a.m. Thursday, a deputy arrested an intoxicated security guard at USA Parkway and Waltham Way who was leaving his job site in a vehicle.
• At 12:16 p.m. Friday, a resident reported a loose mule on Sutro Springs Road. The deputy found the mule and its owners.
• At 5:01 p.m. Friday, a sheriff’s deputy was called to USA Parkway and Waltham Way to assist with moving two large bulls out of the road.
• At 2:08 a.m. Saturday, a deputy gave a ride to two patrons from the Mark Twain Saloon to their destination.