The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Christopher Nelson, 21, unemployed, of Carson City, was arrested at 6:45 p.m. Thursday at the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony damage to jail. Nelson allegedly threw his meal through the slot of his cell and ripped the rubber off his cell door. He also allegedly dismantled the cell’s toilet and was wielding a metal bar from it after being told not to by guards. Bail was set at $5,000.
• A 48-year-old Carson man was arrested at 12:51 a.m. Friday at the 200 block of East Park Street on suspicion of violating parole by drinking. Bali was set at $3,000.
• A 22-year-old Dayton woman was arrested at 7 p.m. Friday at Sherman Way and College Parkway on a warrant out of Reno for writing a check with insufficient funds. Bail was set at $350.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A burglary allegedly occurred at 11:35 a.m. Friday on Cartwright Road.
• An officer arrested a driver who was allegedly intoxicated at 1:19 a.m. Saturday on Main Street in Virginia City.
The following are some of the calls to which police responded Friday:
• A traffic stop resulted in an arrest for probation violation at 1:51 p.m. Friday at Highway 95 and Bonanza Lane.
• A man reported his daughter’s iPod was stolen at school at 5:39 p.m. Friday at the 200 block of Monte Christo Drive.