November 11, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 20-year-old Carson man was arrested at 2:22 a.m. Friday on the first block of College Parkway on suspicion of obstructing a peace officer and a minor consuming alcohol. The man was allegedly at a party where deputies got a report of underage drinking; when deputies arrived, the man allegedly tried to flee on foot. Bail was set at $650.
• A 26-year-old Carson City-based machine operator was arrested at 11:27 p.m. Friday on the 1400 block of Old Hot Springs Road on suspicion of obstructing an officer and not having a valid drivers’ license. His bail was set at $600.
• A 22-year-old San Francisco-based cook was arrested at 4:17 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Highway 50 East and North Roop Street on suspicion of failure to pay fines. His bail was set at $523.
• A 21-year-old Carson City wildland firefighter was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Hot Springs and Nye roads on suspicion of possession of a dangerous weapon (brass knuckles) and burglary tools. His bail was set at $5,000.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:50 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Hot Springs and Nye roads on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 22-year-old Carson City Burger King employee was arrested at 3:14 a.m. Sunday on suspicion of two counts of battery on the 3500 block of Carson Street. His bail was set at $2,400.
• A 25-year-old Carson drywaller was arrested at 8:25 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of North Carson and East Winnie Lane on suspicion of speeding and driving without registration or proof of insurance. His bail was set at $1,400.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• A mother reported her 21-year-old daughter hit her and was out of control at 1:39 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of Dayton Village Parkway.
• A man found his truck’s window smashed at 7:15 p.m. Saturday on the 1200 block of Highway 95A.
• A woman reported her 18-year-old son attacked his stepfather at 8:34 p.m. Saturday on the 500 block of Santiago Way.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit