November 12, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 46-year-old Reno man was arrested at 11:05 a.m. Sunday at North Carson and Robinson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor being a drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $67.
• Raymond Justin Mann, 19, a transient welder, was arrested at 11:32 a.m. Sunday on several warrants for felony sale of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school, trafficking, sale of a controlled substance, misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $51,546.
Also arrested was a 22-year-old Carson City man on misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without insurance, failing to obey a traffic device, obstructing a peace officer and having fictitious plates on his vehicle. Bail was set at $1,653.
• A dog clipped by a car Thursday in South Carson off of Koontz Lane, was picked up from the animal shelter by its owner on Saturday.
• Jeff West, 18, was arrested at 7:09 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, burglary, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and a warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $26,651.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Two people were arrested on West Newlands Drive in Fernley at 3:59 a.m. after a report of a man with a cocked and loaded gun in his pants.
• A man who had taken 600 mg of pain pills fell and injured his face on Green Valley Road in Fernley at 4:46 p.m.
• Arrest on Meadow Lane at 4:58 p.m. in Stagecoach.
• Report of a truck possibly hitting a deer on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 6:25 p.m.
• A woman called dispatch at 7:29 p.m. and asked that a deputy come to her Dayton home to remove a lawn ornament from her yard that did not belong to her.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand