November 17, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 46-year-old apartment complex manager was arrested at 9:12 p.m. Friday on the 1000 block of North Saliman on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. His bail was set at $3,132.
• An 18-year-old Carson City student was arrested at 9:56 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Arrowhead Drive and Garnet Court on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without license plate lights. His bail was set at $3,100.
• A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10 p.m. Friday on the 1500 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 46-year-old Carson carpenter was arrested at 11:44 p.m. Friday on the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. His bail was set at $3,000.
• A 57-year-old unemployed Carson man was arrested at 12:31 a.m. Saturday on the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a condition of bail. Bail was set at $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 32-year-old stocker was arrested at 1:17 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Carmine and Poole streets on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. His bail was set at $1,000.
• A 26-year-old Carson City landscaper was arrested at 1:30 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Goni Road and College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor driving without a license and insurance. His bail was set at $1,000.
• A 31-year-old Carson man was arrested at 3:26 a.m. Saturday on the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $1,100.
• A 19-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 7:29 a.m. Saturday on the 1500 block of Old Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and a minor consuming alcohol. His bail was set at $500.
• A 26-year-old Carson City builder was arrested at 7:29 a.m. Saturday on the 1500 block of Old Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor resisting a police officer and disorderly conduct. His bail was set at $650.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A man and woman were reportedly arguing at 2:34 a.m. on the 1200 block of Dinah Drive. The woman was overheard saying she wouldn’t let the man have his shoes so he could leave.
• A woman called for help because she saw a man walking around her front yard at 10:46 a.m. on the 100 block of Roughing It Road. She told him to leave before she kills him.
• A man called to report he could hear someone screaming at 8:36 p.m. on the first block of Santa Fe Road.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed