The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• James Avery Ward, 45, a transient, was arrested at 10:14 p.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 39-year-old plasterer from Carson City was arrested at 12:35 p.m. Thursday in the 100 block of Koontz Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving. His blood-alcohol level was allegedly at .23. Bail was set at $2,362.
The following are some of the 224 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Fraud report in the 4200 block of Highway 50 East at 10:35 a.m.
• Harassment report in the 800 block of Ruby Lane at 1:34 p.m.
• A window was broken out of a vehicle in the 200 block of East Long Street sometime this week.
• A shoplifter was cited in the 2000 block of North Carson Street at 3:57 p.m.
• Commercial burglary report in the 1500 block of East Fifth Street at 4:56 p.m.
• A woman reported a man on a bike loitering in the 700 block of Terrace Street at 5:11 p.m.
The following are some of the 102 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Graffiti report on Fifth Street in Silver Springs at 7:50 a.m.
• Stolen vehicle recovery in the 3200 block of Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 7:54 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report in the 100 block of Lois Lane in Fernley at 11:54 a.m.
• Narcotics report in the 300 block of Grosh Avenue in Dayton at 2:45 p.m.
• Fraud report on South Main Street at 3:36 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 3000 block of East Second Street in Silver Springs at 4:53 p.m.
• Neighborhood dispute report taken at the Silver Springs substation at 11:05 p.m.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Traffic stop on Waltham Way at 7:49 a.m.
• A caller reported a driver speeding 50 and 60 mph on Canyon Way.
• Juvenile incident at Virginia City High School at 12:59 p.m.
• Illegal dumping report on LaFond Avenue at 1:39 p.m.
• Traffic stop on B Street at 2:10 p.m. A citation was issued.
• A report of the railroad arm being stuck in the down position on McCarran Way at 9:33 p.m.