November 25, 2007
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:28 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of South Roop Street and charged with suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Johnny Clifton Harrington, 19, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:12 a.m. Sunday at Carson and Telegraph streets in Carson City and charged with suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 58-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:13 a.m. Sunday in the 500 Block of North Carson St. and charged with suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• Maggie Ellen Brooks, 57, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:49 p.m. Saturday in the 3500 block of Imperial Way on a felony warrant out of Douglas County for suspicion of uttering a forged instrument and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,232.
• A 41-year-old Stagecoach man was arrested at 3:02 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of E. Musser St. on a warrant of suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,332 cash only.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:39 p.m. Friday in the 7700 Block of Highway 50 East on a warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 34-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 11:10 p.m. Friday at Fairview Avenue and Butti Way and charged with suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $190 cash only.
• A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 10:16 p.m. Friday in the 3200 block of Imperial Way, and charged with two counts of suspicion of misdemeanor violation of suspended sentences. Bail was set at $2,000 cash only.
• A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:06 a.m. Friday at Saliman and Little streets and charged with suspicion of misdemeanor having an invalid drivers license and making an illegal left turn. Bail was set at $294.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• A vehicle burglary on Sprague St. in Yerington at 6:24 a.m.
• A vehicle burglary in the 200 block of South Oregon St. in Yerington at 6:46 a.m.
• A destruction of property report on Red Rock Road in Mound House at 8:32 a.m.
• A report of a sexual offense in the 800 block of LaFond Ave., Mark Twain at 11:25 a.m.
• A dirt bike complaint on Dayton Valley Road in Dayton at 12:06 p.m.
• A domestic dispute in the 100 block of Relief Springs Road in Fernley at 2:11 p.m.
• A commercial burglary in the 10000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 3:06 p.m.
• A DUI arrest on Dayton Valley Road in Dayton at 5:38 p.m.
• A DUI arrest on Occidental Drive in Mark Twain at 8:19 a.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit