The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 20-year-old Carson City unemployed man was arrested at 3:28 p.m. Friday on the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• A 54-year-old unemployed Carson man was arrested at 9:05 p.m. Friday on the 4500 block of Combs Canyon Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and criminal contempt. Bail was set at $3,500.
• A 39-year-old woman was arrested at 10:35 p.m. Friday on the 8000 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. Bail was set at $2,100.
• Anthony Hernandez, 45, a brick layer from Carson City was arrested at 10:43 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Fleischmann Way and Carson Street on suspicion of felony driving under the influence third offense, having an outstanding warrant, possession of marijuana and driving without a license. Bail was set at $29,000.
• A 25-year-old woman was arrested Friday at 10:57 p.m. Friday on the 1300 block of Green Court on suspicion of false reporting of a crime, an outstanding warrant out of Lyon County. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 30-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 2 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Long and Molly streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving without a license and failure to stop at a stop sign. Bail was set at $1,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• A man called sheriff’s deputies at 9:49 a.m. and said his Christmas decorations were stolen from the 100 block of Rosecrest Drive.
• A woman reported her 11-year-old son was bitten by a dog at 4:19 p.m. on Silver Springs Drive.
• A man called sheriff’s deputies at 6:46 p.m. and reported his Christmas decorations were taken from his front yard at the 600 block of White Eagle Lane.